- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Designed for a slightly loose fit
- - Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a US 2
The striking cherry-red shade of Alice + Olivia's mini dress evokes the rich interiors of India's royal palaces – this season, designer Stacey Bendet is inspired by writer Salman Rushdie who gifted her a copy of his novel, The Enchantress of Florence. It's cut from crepe in an easy swing shape and has pretty fluted cuffs. Wear it to parties with flats and a clutch.
Shown here with: Miu Miu Clutch, Tabitha Simmons Flats, Isabel Marant Earrings, Arme De L'Amour Rings.
- - Cherry-red crepe
- - Slips on
- - 100% polyester; lining: 94% polyester, 6% elastane
- - Dry clean
- - Designer color: Deep Ruby
- - Imported