- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Cut for a close fit
- - Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- - Those with a curvy figure may wish to take the next size up
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a US 2
Alice + Olivia's Fall '17 collection is inspired by The Enchantress of Florence, a novel gifted to Creative Director Stacey Bendet by legendary author Salman Rushdie. This 'Dora' dress is cut from white crepe de chine and has voluminous trumpet sleeves - a nod to the Italian Renaissance period in the book. Temper the mini hemline with flats or kitten heels.
Shown here with: Edie Parker Clutch, Aquazzura Pumps, Natasha Schweitzer Earrings.
- - White crepe de chine
- - Concealed hook and zip fastening at back
- - 60% acetate, 40% polyester; trim: 100% polyester; lining: 94% polyester, 6% elastane
- - Dry clean
- - Imported