- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Designed for a slim fit with oversized sleeves
- - Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a UK 8
Roland Mouret's 'Cheveley' gown is part of the label's Pre-Fall '17 collection that marks the house's 20th anniversary - "for my 20th year of designing, I want to open doors and discover new categories to push in a specific direction," he says. Cut from structured crepe in a royal-blue hue that evokes the designer's memories of the sea in the South of France, this piece has fluttering cape-effect sleeves and straps that cross over to frame your shoulders.
Shown here with: Bottega Veneta Clutch, Jimmy Choo Sandals, Miu Miu Earrings, Jennifer Fisher Rings.
- - Royal-blue crepe
- - Zip fastening through back
- - 50% viscose, 47% acetate, 3% elastane; lining: 93% silk, 7% elastane
- - Dry clean
- - Made in the UK